Join Me – #atozchallenge Starts April 1

vTsIQiC1e0M2z3LDaf1DgqXPN6JqibF5Qgjn21M17eQPutting the Finishing Touches on the #atozchallenge

I’m ready!

THEME: GARDENING-INSPIRED BY MY PINTEREST BOARDS

Everyday but Sunday, during the month of April, I will be posting a short piece and photos  about gardening. And everyday I will be visiting other bloggers who are participating too. This is your personal invitation to visit and comment on things like….

Art in the Garden – Boxwood – Cotswolds – Doors in the Garden – English Conservatories-Connecting Family Memories to Gardening (Guest Blogger) – Garden Sheds – Hollyhocks- Inspiration:Window Boxes – Gertrude Jekyll – Kew Gardens – Edward Lutyens – A Virginia Meadow(Guest Blogger) – Knot Gardens – Oxford Botanical Gardens – Peony – Quip, A Witty Remark – Room With a View – Sissinghurst Castle – Consider a Trellis – The Under Gardener – Vita Sackville West – A Water Feature in Your Garden – eXtra, eXtra, Read All About it – Feed the Birds, A Yellow Pincher – Z Marks the End (Guest blogger)

I’ve had so much fun researching, writing, looking through my photographs, and tidying up my Pinterest Boards just for you. Hope you learn something new, have a laugh, feel you are getting to know me and my writing….and like what you discover.

This entry was posted in AtoZ Blog Challenge -April 2014 and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Join Me – #atozchallenge Starts April 1

Looking forward to it all.

• Me too! I’ve loved preparing…making a list and checking it twice…making sure my social media is talking to each other…being sure Pinterest is inviting. LOVE being on board for the second time, so much wiser this time. And look what happened the first time around….YOU!

2. Barbara Williamson says:

Stepheny, BRING IT! I’ll be reading voraciously! Love Barb P.S. Made miniature bookplates for 50 third graders that I spoke to last week about miniature books. Bookplates were a huge success!

3. Gina says:

I’m looking forward to it!

4. celticmama36 says:

I’m looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your pictures, too. Thank you so much for
    visiting PS Annie!

5. kebirch says:

I just planted my flower boxes and it’s almost time to move on to the beds, so I’m looking forward to all the gardening inspiration that I can get 🙂

6. Marie Abanga says:

Steph,

I am so happy I talked myself into not dropping out of the #atoZchallenge and there isn’t one I will be missing again for some more time to come. I am having such fun, getting to meet so many people and learn so much. The most thrilling for me is to meet so many ‘of my mamas’ like you and feel so at ease. Coming from Africa where tech isn’t a given, ‘mamas’ don’t blog and all, I am thrilled.

• Maybe you can tell the ‘mamas’ there that you have a friend in the States that is a grandmother of 12 that refuses to be left behind when it comes to technology. The learning curve is steep, but well worth it. A granddaughter (Kelsey) helped me start with a free download from wordpress where I could blog. I’m glad not to have missed the experience and blogging friends like you. Come back when you have time.