eXtra, eXtra, Read All About It

images

I love social media, but it does take time and commitment. Participating in the #atozchallenge has put my second novel, Stardust on hold. With two days left of the challenge, it’s time to take charge of my writing life again and finish the manuscript I believe in.

DSCN3205

STEPHENY VOWS TO FINISH HER NOVEL  – WORKING TITLE STARDUST

Thank you for visiting my blog during this year’s challenge. Please Follow Me so we can keep in touch. This blog will return to posts about writing,  a good book, reflections and, of course, gardening. I hope it will continue to bring you pleasure.                                   Anais Nin  says it best for me.                                                                                                                      “We write to taste life twice, in the moment, and in retrospection.”

This entry was posted in AtoZ Blog Challenge -April 2014. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to eXtra, eXtra, Read All About It

1. lexacain says:

I had the same problem with my WIP. But with only 2 more A-Z posts to go, I’ll get back to it soon. Good luck on Stardust! Thanks for visiting my blog, and for your kind words. I’ve “liked” you on FB. 🙂

2. I hear you, Stepheny. I enjoy the A to Z Challenge, but it is exhausting. I am itching to get back to a less frequent posting schedule. I have met some nice people this month, though.

3. doreenb8 says:

I really blew my non a-z writing goals for the month too but it is an amazing experience!
    All of May I will be catching up.

4. Me too. I’m glad I did this, but I feel so behind on my writing. I’ve really enjoyed meeting so many people, but now I do need to visit the characters in my novel gain and see waht they’re up to. 🙂
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

5. Me, too – need to get serious about writing! And yes I will check in!

6. wordstock16 says:

The A to Z has brought me new people with interesting things to say but like everyone else, it’s time to go back to regular life. I am still doing the 52 ancestors in 52 weeks challenge and have a lot of research to do. My “Z” post is about all the photos that need to be scanned and cataloged. I enjoy your blog and will continue to follow it as it has brought light back into a useless yard devoid of green. Thanks!

7. Harliqueen says:

It’s easy for social media and life in general to take over! Good luck with the novel 🙂

8. Good Luck with “Stardust”, Stepheny. I’m very pleased to have met you on the A-Z.

9. kristin says:

I’m going to turn my A-Z into a manuscript. It did take up the month of April.

10. I hear you about work on the WiP stalling out. I’m looking forward to feeling my way back into the ms in May then diving headfirst into it in June and July. I also might put my A-Z posts into an ebook collection.

Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption
    Minion, Capt. Alex’s Ninja Minion Army
    The 2014 Blogging from A-Z Challenge

• I’m with you on your work schedule. Let’s hope we both can be as successful as we were in participating in the #Challenge. PLEASE let me know about your e-book collection. What did you use to convert it from a blog to collection? Thanks. Keep in touch and here’s to good writing.

11. suzjones says:

I have reached X and given up. I need to be like that turtle and stick my head out in order to get somewhere. I have things that need to be written that don’t fit in with the challenge. Call me a quitter, but I gave it my best shot. 😉

12. Liz Blocker says:

Amen!!! I’m looking forward to getting back to work, too 🙂

13. Yes, I’m looking forward to having more time for writing, too. Love the quote.

Yvonne