Book Signing for new novel – Facing East

11265607_1066667636680715_6477709599089204575_n

I had a lovely time with the St Andrew’s Book Club yesterday. After the discussion on All The Light We Can Not See, I signed books…my 2nd novel, Facing East. “We had a delightful book signing and lunch today to celebrate. We are reading Stepheny’s book this summer.” Thank you ladies. I was honored to be with you.

10420307_1066667643347381_3585829491297420359_n13622_1066667650014047_7350055092251373978_nStepheny signing books for the avid readers of St. Andrew’s Book Club on May 12, 2015. Would love to sign a book for you!

This entry was posted in Facing East - A Novel and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Book Signing for new novel – Facing East

1. patgarcia says:

Congratulations! Stepheny
    All the best with your new release. Could you please let me know if i can buy the book on Amazon Germany or iTunes?
    Shalom,
    Patricia

2. patgarcia says:

Reblogged this on Book Reviews by Pat Garcia and commented:
    One of the advantages about participating in the A to Z Blog Challenge is that you have to chance to meet interesting writers and photographers that may share similarities with you.
    Stepheny Forgue Hougtlin is one of those writers that I met late in the Challenge, and immediately knew we have things in common.
    She has a new book release, FACING EAST, and I look forward to reading it.

Congratulations, Stepheny.

Shalom,
    Pat Garcia

Congratulations, Stepheny. Let me know when you have a public reading or signing and I’ll be there!

4. Congratulations on the release of your book. I found your blog by following your link from a comment you left on a bloggers A to Z reflection post. You gave her some good advice and mentioned that you provided some tips for the challenge in your own reflection post, so I am off to find your reflection post. Again, way to go on the release of your second book . It’s very impressive and I’m sure you worked hard. I love reading about the success of fellow writers . It gives me hope for the future .

Take care

I am number 424 on the reflection post sign up list.
    Melissa Sugar
    @msugar13
    Sugarlaw13@live.com

5. How exciting!!! Congrats!! I am about 50 pages from finishing All the Light We Cannot See myself! 🙂

6. jazzfeathers says:

Stephany, that sounds so fantastic and exciting and beautiful!!!!
    I’m so happy for you 🙂

Good for you! Must have been very fun. My book club is reading All The Light We Can Not See next month. I’m anxious to read your latest Stepheny.

8. Hello Stepheny, thank you for visiting my page and leaving a comment. It’s a nice discovery for me that you have published 2 novels. I will find out how I could get them in Singapore 🙂 I am bookmarking your page so I could read more of your posts. Have a nice weekend!